TeamRevolution Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Futurama!
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm by Admin

» Finaly a beta release for escape
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:20 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» Dark Rp
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:16 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» New NPCS in Garry's Mod
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:10 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» New forum. thats reason for little activity here.
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 pm by Admin

» Can some one make a button saying Portal
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 am by Ninjadude101

» Post New Emoticons here
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 2:16 pm by Admin

» Funny answer game
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 pm by Admin

» Heh, forums getting pretty dead.
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 12:28 am by Ninjadude101

I forgot my password

Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise

4 posters

Go down

Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise

Post by Admin Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:38 am

Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise
do not post direct links
use code boxes
eg:
Code:
http://www.egsample.com

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Character sheet
1:
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Left_bar_bleue1/10Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

https://teamrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty Re: Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise

Post by Riptide Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Make a thread saying about Escape on facepunch to attract new members? We could also get some new team members Razz
Riptide
Riptide
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 174
Humor : A Good One
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Character sheet
1:
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Left_bar_bleue1/10Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty Re: Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise

Post by Admin Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Good idea thanks man but i might get banned from facepunch
its a garrysmod forum

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riptide Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:34 pm

It's not just a garrysmod forum, If you put it in general discussion (or i will) and it will be ok.
Riptide
Riptide
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 pm

ok can you do it for me plz Smile

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjadude101 Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:27 am

yeah that would work, but also i could make a variety of forum signatures we can use, bear with me on that one i will do it if you want some..

Ninjadude101

Male Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Character sheet
1:
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Left_bar_bleue2/10Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:19 pm

ok yeah thats a good idea

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjadude101 Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:41 pm

i was playing with some ideas last night, but need to know more about what you are advertising, i know it is the site, but i need to know like what you want to advertise it AS.

like are you advertising it as the next best place to talk about garrysmod or what?

Also if you want any information (in text) to be on these signatures, please tell me what.
Thanks

Ninjadude101

Character sheet
1:
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Left_bar_bleue2/10Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:30 pm

Advertisding is mostly riptide side of things

Admin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riptide Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:Advertisding is mostly riptide side of things
Yeah, i had my share of bans Wink
Riptide
Riptide
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:03 pm

I've always kinda been good at advertizing things..Maybe if you want me to, I could hop servers and such recruiting??pirat

Alt

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Character sheet
1:
Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Left_bar_bleue0/10Think of ways to Get more mebers and post sites to advertise Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjadude101 Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:35 pm

well, me, riptide and a few others are buying a very good server soon, i could put ads on there.. (garrysmod server)

Ninjadude101

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riptide Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:52 pm

Ninjadude101 wrote:well, me, riptide and a few others are buying a very good server soon, i could put ads on there.. (garrysmod server)
Yeah, also, will have the money fucking soon Laughing
Riptide
Riptide
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjadude101 Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:53 pm

good good..

let me know as soon as you can afford it because im ready and waiting

Ninjadude101

Character sheet
1:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down