TeamRevolution Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Futurama!
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 pm by Admin

» Finaly a beta release for escape
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:20 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» Dark Rp
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:16 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» New NPCS in Garry's Mod
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:10 am by *SPITFIRE*flame_tank952

» New forum. thats reason for little activity here.
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 pm by Admin

» Can some one make a button saying Portal
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 am by Ninjadude101

» Post New Emoticons here
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 2:16 pm by Admin

» Funny answer game
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 1:54 pm by Admin

» Heh, forums getting pretty dead.
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 12:28 am by Ninjadude101

I forgot my password

halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg

3 posters

Go down

halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg

Post by DeadSoul07 Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:18 pm

if you go into edit mode and go to the purple beams and hold in the zoom button youll reach the bottom of the beam and if you keep going down on the biggest holes there(not the midle one) and press up on the d-pad to go to human mode you will fall through it and will be in the invisible wall, yes you cn place items there too! a friend and me made a map and saved it and you can get it from me Grant A07 (yes i am grant) and we have made a teleporter there for those whoe fail to do the glitch ( am teh epicness so Razz) also you must be on forge Razz i do not know the map name but trust me. i am teh epicness

Admin posted:
its true he is teh epicness

lol

i know you didnt say that its a joke

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadSoul07
DeadSoul07

Male Number of posts : 133
Humor : random for i leik a deh pikels
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Character sheet
1:
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Left_bar_bleue1/10halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

http://www.deadprint.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty Re: halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg

Post by Ninjadude101 Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:01 am

some serious epicness going on here lads, best back off before the epic-o-scale explodes..

Ninjadude101

Male Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Character sheet
1:
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Left_bar_bleue2/10halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Back to top Go down

halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty Re: halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg

Post by Riptide Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Ninjadude101 wrote:some serious epicness going on here lads, best back off before the epic-o-scale explodes..
Sarcasm-o-meter *KABOOM*
Riptide
Riptide
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 174
Humor : A Good One
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Character sheet
1:
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Left_bar_bleue1/10halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjadude101 Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm

lame-o-radar is crapping out in your direction lol

Ninjadude101

Male Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Character sheet
1:
halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Left_bar_bleue2/10halo 3 get inside the invisible wall under the level on forg Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down